GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR TUNE

Nimbo

Anyone have an APR tune in LA, OC or SD that is willing to take me for a spin? I was going to pull the trigger on an Eurodyne tune, but a lot of dealers in OC are telling me to go with APR. Any input would be appreciated!

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Why not GIAC? They use our trash ACN fuel to tune, so I feel like it's a little more well oriented to us

vw671

Autocross Newbie
Anyone have an APR tune in LA, OC or SD that is willing to take me for a spin? I was going to pull the trigger on an Eurodyne tune, but a lot of dealers in OC are telling me to go with APR. Any input would be appreciated!

Do these dealers sell APR and Eurodyne? or just APR? :)

APR is a great tune but sucks when you have to flash back to stock to smog your car.

Nimbo

Do these dealers sell APR and Eurodyne? or just APR? :)

APR is a great tune but sucks when you have to flash back to stock to smog your car.

AU Tuning in OC is the closest to me and they sell both. The power tap with Eurodyne and custom tune option is a huge plus. just wanted a feel before I pull the trigger with one of them.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
A Cobb protune through 5150 would be another choice. He can dyno tune it at his shop in Santa Ana.

MK7Buckeye

I have the APR Stage 2 Tune with the TCU Tune as well. I live in Irvine and work in Mission Viejo. I can give you a ride if you are close by.

Last edited:

dchoi

Passed Driver's Ed
If you're near AU, you're also near Metric Autosport. They're a Unitronic and Eurodyne dealer. Call Brian and talk to him about tunes. He'll steer you in the right direction. I was deciding between GIAC and Uni and ended up going Uni.