GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf GTD Remap - North

Ricko1809

Hi im new to the forum and been doing some research into mapping my GTD.

I know alot of people rate the Dtuk tuning boxes and seem to get good reviews so is an option but im also looking for recommendations on a genuine remap.

I know people rate carbon chip tuning and there local, but i dont seem to be able to get hold of nick tried for over a week now.

I have also spoke to torque performance in wolverhampton they claim 225bhp and 345 ft lb i like the fact they tune each individual car on the rolling road and give a before and after dyno report anybody running there map can give feedback ?

Who else do people recomend im based in manchester so the closer the better would be great.

Thanks in advance

Rick

ROBK75

Ready to race!
Riverside Racing in Liverpool or Awesome Gti towards Manchester are both good. Riverside have put a Revo map on mine but they do their own one too, got before and after rolling road readouts and it's currently putting out 240bhp and 390 lb/ft, although I've got a few other mods too.

Ricko1809

Have finally managed to speak to Nick at Carbon today really like the look of there map on the dyno sheet seems to hold its power for longer in the rev range ��

MrPotatoHead1

Passed Driver's Ed
I had them put Revo software on and their service was spot on, their knowledge of the brand is immense as well so any questions I had they could answer. Even when it came to have revo taken off they were great at putting the motor back to stock.

Ricko1809

How did you find the Revo software and was it on a mk7 GTD.

Im kind of torn between the Revo software and Nick at carbon chip tunings remap to be honest.

MrPotatoHead1

Passed Driver's Ed
As posted on another thread I thought the map was ok plenty pull for sure. No experience of the carbon chip map but plenty people raving about it. Yeh for a mk7 GTD.