GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Don't see an official thread for this so I hope I'm within my rights in starting it. Everyone seems to hate this color but I'm in love and it's really making me want an mk7.5! These are the best pics I could find on the web...post em up if you got/found more!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Definitely can't wait to see one in person.
Reminds me of Sequoia green on the MK3's

I really don't like green typically (just in general) but I don;t mind a darker green on some cars.

AERO

Go Kart Newbie
I really need to see it in person. This picture is taken in Denver, Co home to the brightest damn sun in the world. I suspect the color looks fairly washed out in this picture. I bet its appearance can differ significantly in different light.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
2018 GTI S 6M GFG. It has been raining on and of so she is a little dirty. Black on Clark interior. New to the forum, new to this thread. My other car was deemed a total loss, so I picked up a MK7. Just so happened the local dealer got this thing in the day before I arrived. It had 13 miles on it and I am looking forward to logging many more.
https://imgur.com/a/Ua785?s=sms

Last edited:

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
I don’t think my pics are posting *smh.

drewsro

Passed Driver's Ed
Would be cool if they did the Marrakesh Brown interior on these like the Alltrack. I like this color a lot on the Alltrack with that brown interior

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
I don't know how anyone can hate on such a nice color, but then I guess taste is subjective. In any case, any color you can think of is more exciting than the usual white/black/silver/other silver/gray that seem to be the most popular (for whatever reason).

Oh, and that horrid shade of blue that they paint Priuses. And that other blue that Subaru wagon owners love. Blech.

drewsro

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't know how anyone can hate on such a nice color, but then I guess taste is subjective. In any case, any color you can think of is more exciting than the usual white/black/silver/other silver/gray that seem to be the most popular (for whatever reason).

Oh, and that horrid shade of blue that they paint Priuses. And that other blue that Subaru wagon owners love. Blech.

Don't you dare hate on Subaru World Rally Blue! (Subie fan here)

Litespeedgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
Saw the color this morning in the bright sun at my local dealership. Nice, rich, dark teal green. HOWEVER, the factories like to throw metal sparkles in the paint and it detracts form the pure hue IMHO. When you see it, imagine the paint color without the sparkles.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
^ I definitely need to get a set of those style headlamps. It does look a little goofy that my red stripe ends at the grill.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Don't you dare hate on Subaru World Rally Blue! (Subie fan here)

Not WR blue, the other one that you often see on Foresters and whatever other wagons they make. It's like they somehow found a way to make being a meek little bitch into a color.