GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Stop acting like children before this post gets locked like the Subaru owner thread. Take a breath, go outside and if you can't handle being on here without getting worked up then you might want to rethink participating in online communities.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
There you go veering off topic again..

Back on track, 1/4 mile track opening day is March 30th here in Chicagoland.

Look for a new Golf R record soon, hopefully you actually race your car and report back too :)
Well now that's the whole point isn't it? I wasn't off topic in the first place when you attempted to call me out on it then.

http://m.k5learning.com/reading-comprehension-worksheets

And just like that, I'm back in the running. Thanks son.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Stop acting like children before this post gets locked like the Subaru owner thread. Take a breath, go outside and if you can't handle being on here without getting worked up then you might want to rethink participating in online communities.
Don't worry, I'm done. I haven't raced my fwd car so I'm not worthy to follow this thread anyway. Have fun!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Luchos

Go Kart Champion

I'm all good, I merely pointed out that this list is getting updated on Instagram. I was also agreeing with REALVRT that this is a 1/4 mile thread and thus should try to keep it clean so time slips don't get missed over chit chat. Then someone had to fire off about my post count and saying I don't contribute to the society which is insulting to me. Quite condescending behavior IMO

And to clarify the reason I mentioned the first post isn't updated is because I'm not on the list in thread yet I sit at #4 spot on the Instagram list. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc3gG3YA6Cq/

To the OP I also noticed it said I had WR on the chart, I am doing a bunch of weight reduction on my next crack at the record.

Last edited:

CandyR32

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking to get my time updated, but photobucket isn't allowed? How are we supposed to upload the slips? lol I'm computer retarded I guess?

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
There you go veering off topic again..

Back on track, 1/4 mile track opening day is March 30th here in Chicagoland.

Look for a new Golf R record soon, hopefully you actually race your car and report back too :)

Do you take it to gld?

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Do you take it to gld?

I've taken the R to Great Lakes up in WI a few times before the shooting, Route 66 in Joliet, IL and U.S. 41 in Morocco, IN. Byron dragway and Route 66 are too strict for my taste, I don't really want to install a driveshaft loop on my daily. I'm already going to do some crazy sh*t next track prep. I'm sticking with GLD and US41 from now on(both IHRA tracks). I plan on hitting up Great Lakes for opening weekend March 30th, they usually have the "pay $15 spectator fee and race for free" deal the 1st week. Honestly i found the tech @ US41 to be the most lenient.. That's where i'll be going later in the season.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Message me in IG @wy2sl0 with slips/info and I will update your times.

I will update this thread this weekend.

icin235

Passed Driver's Ed
13.72/103MPH / 2.39/ 1121ft/MK7 GTI / 2.0T / IS20 / DSG /91oct / Weight 3165 / Michelin PS / Stock / ICIN235 / Autoclub Speedway CA

No tune. Intake and cat back only. Spare removed.

Last edited: