GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 Accord

tknj99

Ready to race!
Headed home on a 2-lane hwy and had a slow car turning off left lane and i hit it a bit to take off once he cleared the lane and next thing I know some new Accord (could tell by the styling) comes around me and is weaving in and our of traffic like a maniac... i catch up around traffic and play a bit, each time easily on his rear until he continues making unsafe maneuvers thru busy traffic... i let off as my turnoff was coming up.... Accords racing around.. man, what is the world coming to lol!

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
I tell you, it should be mandatory a psichologycal test before buying a car.

Husky56

they are getting ballsy with the power output... 1.5T or a 2.0T now...they may become contenders with some vehicles

The 2.0 Touring has a detuned Type R engine in it. All the YouTube video's I've watched say the car is very quick. It wouldn't take much to tune that platform into a real Q ship.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
A tune from Hondata puts the new Accord 2.0T to 292hp/332tq.

Not bad not bad... another reason to get a IS38 not to get in troubles with Hondas...

Pikkagtr

Ready to race!
save it for the track
every mfg has fast cars out there
given enough time, effort and money
there a LOT of cheap looking civics in the bay area that would put a lot of VW Gti/R to shame
270 whp in a 2000lb hatchback is nothing to sneeze at

r-gazmic

Passed Driver's Ed

BronxBomber

Ready to race!

TQ_MKVII

Ready to race!
The new 2.0 and 10spd auto are good for 14.0 @102.....with a tune they are making good power.

Nothing to scoff at anymore imo. Although I would hate losing to an Accord. :eek: