GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 Front VW logo vinyl overlays

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Now that the radar sensor in behind the front VW logo on the MK7.5 they are different than the MK7 and can't be swapped out. Does anyone know of a company that does vinyl overlays so I can cover the chrome with a white VW logo?

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
klii motor werks, i dont see how the overlay will be different compared to mk7

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Now that the radar sensor in behind the front VW logo on the MK7.5 they are different than the MK7 and can't be swapped out. Does anyone know of a company that does vinyl overlays so I can cover the chrome with a white VW logo?
I just ordered the emblem vinyls from badge skins in black for my 7.5. Should turn out great.

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
I just ordered the emblem vinyls from badge skins in black for my 7.5. Should turn out great.

how did it turn out? pics?

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
Got a response in case anyone else is wondering about the MK7.5 front emblem:

The mk7 front VW emblem overlays will not look good with the smooth mk7.5 front vw emblem. I will be working on a new one fornthe mk7.5

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
yes, the emblem on cars with the front radar sensor has a clear plastic cover over the whole emblem. So any vinyl would look bad. I would think it would need to be a decal that covers the whole thing.

SVTunit

Ready to race!
I took my front badge off, painted it black and then put a new vinyl logo over it.

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Do you have ACC?

No, I don't have ACC, but I do have the radar sensor behind the logo for Forward collision warning system and it isn't affected.

CPT.Haddock

Passed Driver's Ed
might not be the best thread to ask this but... I have an MK7.5 NO RADAR GRILLE aka no driving assist and my logo looks just like an MK7 Golf my question is, can I fit an MK7 grille on my 7.5 since I have no radar there ?????

AquilaTDI

Just wanted to bump an old thread... Did anybody ever come up with a solution for the Mk7.5 Golf R (smooth emblem)?

Thanks!