GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
Would anyone here ever consider trading their Nogaro wheels for Austins?

DonTuan

Passed Driver's Ed
Another awesome weekend at the track. Went to grattan in Michigan. Goddamn this is one of the best tracks within 6 hours of Chicago. So much elevation and blind turns. On/off Camber. So much fun. Camped out with the fam and a few buddies. Hope some of you mk7 guys get into tracking some time.

Did you run Grattan clockwise or counter-clockwise? And I agree...Grattan is one of the more fun tracks around that's within 6hrs from Chicago, but I'd have to say NCM is my favorite right now.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Did you run Grattan clockwise or counter-clockwise? And I agree...Grattan is one of the more fun tracks around that's within 6hrs from Chicago, but I'd have to say NCM is my favorite right now.
I've only ran grattan clockwise. Tried pursuing the group to run backwards for a few sessions but couldn't get enough to agree.

Ncm looks awesome. I was going to try and get there in November for a season ender but my car made the decision for me to end the season after the last day I had at autobahn. My brakes need a full rebuild. I've downed the car and begun prep for next year at this point.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sandbagger1

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Rats - can’t break away from work early enough to participate.

Heads up - a Starved Rock meet/cruise is being organized. Meeting point at
La Briola (3021 Butterfield Rd., Oakbrook IL...at the corner of Butterfield and Meyers Roads) at 8am on Nov. 11th. I'm driving my supercharged RSX and John is driving his K04 MK6.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Rats - can’t break away from work early enough to participate.

Heads up - a Starved Rock meet/cruise is being organized. Meeting point at
La Briola (3021 Butterfield Rd., Oakbrook IL...at the corner of Butterfield and Meyers Roads) at 8am on Nov. 11th. I'm driving my supercharged RSX and John is driving his K04 MK6.

I'm going to have to play this one by ear, my car is not driveable at the moment

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Jay for president

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk