GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy for Dynamic Mirror Blinkers

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Again a big thanks to Raegar for putting this group buy together. For all the Canadians looking at this thread it's about $143 CDN out the door for everything.

Raegar

Ready to race!
Guys, please be considerate of each other, and my time/effort. If you've still yet to make a payment, do so soon so we can start this.

Raegar

Ready to race!
All but 2 people from the 11 on the list (1 away from the 10 we really need) hasn't paid.

You've got until Wednesday afternoon to pay, then I'm placing order - I'll buy one for myself to get to 10 lol. Pretty sure that's plenty warning...

BIGCUMINSTDI

Passed Driver's Ed
All but 2 people from the 11 on the list (1 away from the 10 we really need) hasn't paid.

You've got until Wednesday afternoon to pay, then I'm placing order - I'll buy one for myself to get to 10 lol. Pretty sure that's plenty warning...

Paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Renck

Ready to race!
Yes we've got our numbers. Wednesday afternoon, I will place order and we'll go from there

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Pretty cool! Thanks for all your efforts putting together this group buy and I'm really looking forward to complete the installation at my car.

:cool:

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Pretty cool! Thanks for all your efforts putting together this group buy and I'm really looking forward to complete the installation at my car.

:cool:
+1 Thanks alot, much appreciated!

eunhak

Passed Driver's Ed
i can't wait to get these installed