GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
My normal drive height.

Awesome thank you sir. Also, are these 18s?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Jlungo

Ready to race!
OZ Leggera 18x8 on Bilstein B16, fully adjustable height and dampening.... wheels r 18.5 lbs each

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Yes. 18x8.5 ET44 w/ 57.1mm bore. Full forged @ ~$2k.

The optional center caps are also machined aluminum and held on by o-rings like other high end forged wheels.
I was considering titan7 wheels but still not sure when. So if you ever decide to sell, please contact me, sir. [emoji16]

michaeljones11

There is absolutely no risk of wheel bearings. Think about the weight of the car that rests on them and the bumps and g forces they experience. Heavy wheels are unstrung weight and that will compromise performance but bearings will be fine. Physics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I was considering titan7 wheels but still not sure when. So if you ever decide to sell, please contact me, sir. [emoji16]

Might want to look at Modbargains and their 305Forged FT101.

They are flow formed, 18x8.5 et45 ~19lbs.

305Forged supposedly makes wheels for other companies... they look just like the Titan7’s.

I ordered a run of the above specs on a Black Friday sale for $650 for the set and free shipping. :D

https://305forgedwheels.com/products/copy-of-ft101

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Did you receive your wheels already? If not, what is your ETA?

Late Jan to Feb.

So hopefully in the next few weeks.

I will post when they are here and then when they are on.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Might want to look at Modbargains and their 305Forged FT101.

They are flow formed, 18x8.5 et45 ~19lbs.

305Forged supposedly makes wheels for other companies... they look just like the Titan7’s.

I ordered a run of the above specs on a Black Friday sale for $650 for the set and free shipping. :D

https://305forgedwheels.com/products/copy-of-ft101

Thought about getting these but I didn't have the find at that time. Hopefully I can maybe snatch a set for cheap in a few months.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Per the website you can still get in on the preorder.

Just not at the Black Friday price.

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
Those are a great deal, even at $800 for the set! Post pics once they arrive. I wish they would make those in 19x8.5 et45. :(

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Cool! What tires are you planning to buy? Or, are you going to just swap the current ones?

I currently have 235/40-18 Michelin Piolt Super Sports on my Austin’, so I will be transferring those over.

The extra rim width should be great for grip.