GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good deal on 2017 GTI S DSG???

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
thats the plan.. I may show up on jan 1st since im off of work that day. I wonder what they would offer on my 2006 civic. It will be easy to sell privately anyway but it would be nice to get a something off of tax.

I wish I was in the position right now. My 2015 Mazda3 isn't worth anything and since it's right at 40k, it doesn't make sense to sell it yet. Like a moron, my last car purchase before the Mazda was an impulse buy that I immediately regretted and it cost me almost $4000 in less than 6 months that I had to roll over into the loan. If I didn't have that $4k rollover, I'd be in a better position to do something with a '17. Who knows, maybe VW will still have leftover 17's in a year and a half or so, ha!

New car warranty's don't go into effect until you actually sign the paperwork, right?

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
unlikely that most people do qualify for advertised price including all the incentives.

The incentives are usually military $500, recent college grad $500 and partner discount $500. Anyone can easily qualify for the partner discount by joining USA cycling or SCCA (sports car club of america) for an annual membership fee.

Then there's $500 bonus holiday cash now as well that everyone gets.

Bonderd

Passed Driver's Ed
Ended up buying a 2017 GTI Sport 6 MT. Those are getting hard to find. Got it for 22k