GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

Gibberoni

Ready to race!

Mattvg7

I just got back from doing the short loop, barely any traffic but heavy rain. Almost binned the GTI under steering in a sharp corner, heart stopping moment, thank god for driving aids! Definitely worth the drive up and will be going back soon when the weather forecast is sunny. Saw a few good cars gunning it, must be a thrill when you somewhat the road...

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Hey guys...if you're in one of the "level 2 drought" restriction counties, what are you doing to keep your car(s) clean? I refuse to take mine to an automated car wash, as I don't want to deal with the inevitable paint swirls that will result from such treatment.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bluedoggiant

Ready to race!
Hey guys...if you're in one of the "level 2 drought" restriction counties, what are you doing to keep your car(s) clean? I refuse to take mine to an automated car wash, as I don't want to deal with the inevitable paint swirls that will result from such treatment.

I do rinseless, very effective and safe. Just washed mine today.

ElmoProjector

Ready to race!
Hey folks, I'm about to purchase a Golf R in Atlanta, but I am out of state. Anyone know of a mechanic who could go take a look at it before I travel to ATL to buy? Gracias. :)

Hey folks, I'm about to purchase a Golf R in Atlanta, but I am out of state. Anyone know of a mechanic who could go take a look at it before I travel to ATL to buy? Gracias. :)
Not sure about mechanics, but at Jimmy the Greek's request I'm going to go check it out on Wednesday for you ;)

Rix337

Guy in my neighborhood has a car detailing business at his house, so I get mine hand washed from him for $15. Can't beat it!!

TyTurbo

Passed Driver's Ed
Warner Robins/Perry, GA. Every now and then I'm in the Cobb County area.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
There are a few GTI owners that park in a parking garage of Ashford Dunwoody Rd. Chiming in to see if any of you are on this forum.
I work at The Terraces down near Ashford Dunwoody and Perimeter Center. Night blue GTI. Usually park on the 5th floor. ;)