Not Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 00000001
Fault Priority: 2
Fault Frequency: 1
Mileage: 40004 km
Date: 2017.10.21
Time: 11:47:02

The water temperature indicator on the panel is unregulated.

I tried to get (on the internet) the local where the sensor is in MK7 but I didn't find it. And I didn't find to sell too.

When the car is cold (much time without start it) and I unclock the door, something on the engine do a strange noise. I will try to record and put on Youtube.

I don't know what to do... Please help me to solve it!

Auditech

Passed Driver's Ed
The level sensor is on the bottom of the coolant tank and can not be replaced separately from the tank.

The coolant temperature sensor is located in the front of the engine, under the intake manifold, it is fitted into the thermostat/water pump assembly.

rafamonteiroo

Passed Driver's Ed
Esse barulho é da Bomba elétrica que fica refrigerando a turbina quando o carro está desligado,
O meu também faz, só na hora de ligar que o seu está dando uma arranhada a mais ai...

Leandro Queiroz

Esse barulho é da Bomba elétrica que fica refrigerando a turbina quando o carro está desligado,
O meu também faz, só na hora de ligar que o seu está dando uma arranhada a mais ai...

Opa Rafa, blz?

Obrigado pela resposta.

Um camarada no grupo do facebook disse que a carcaça da minha válvula termostática infiltrou água e tem que trocar. Meu carro está dando erro de temperatura e esta armando a ventoinha direto. O seu apresentar algum outro sintoma além de arranhar como o meu?

rafamonteiroo

Passed Driver's Ed
Então,
o meu faz esse barulho de motorzinho de agua quando desliga o motor, sabe, fica fazendo esse barulho ai por um tempo,
Mas não da essa arranhada,

Ventoinha normal, raramente escuto p ser sincero