GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Hmm I’m just about to get pss’ I doubt I’ll wait for these. Line said above. There is likely a compromise.
This thread was posted last year. The ps4s have been out for a while now ;)

Any word on the availability of more 18" sizes?
I'm only seeing 245 40 18 on tire rack right now.

Looking forward to a 225/40_18

Hurry up Michelin!
Indeed! I'm actually looking forward to seeing 225 or 235 45 17.

Batman0424

Just picked up a '17 GTI SE on Thursday and was hoping to put these on after winter as I had them on my S4 and loved them. However, they aren't being offered (yet?) in a size that will fit on our stock wheels.

Anyone know if they will add our size to the lineup? Or, are we SOL?

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Just picked up a '17 GTI SE on Thursday and was hoping to put these on after winter as I had them on my S4 and loved them. However, they aren't being offered (yet?) in a size that will fit on our stock wheels.

Anyone know if they will add our size to the lineup? Or, are we SOL?

Michelin will be rolling out the rest of the 18 inch sizes beginning early next year. I was hoping to grab a set to replace my last set of PSS, but I needed tires sooner. Just went with PSS again in the meantime.

Batman0424

Michelin will be rolling out the rest of the 18 inch sizes beginning early next year. I was hoping to grab a set to replace my last set of PSS, but I needed tires sooner. Just went with PSS again in the meantime.

This is good news. Just in time for a set of summer tires after winter. Really loved these on my S4 after running Conti's and then the PSS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
And what's with the velvet sidewall? Instead of a light scuff mark you get noticeable damage even if it barely touches dirt?

So Fed, do you know how the Sidewall design is made.
I figured it out and then was able to verify on line.
Interesting. Time saving but also takes extra time in production.
I think a speciality tire item.

Ismetz

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the Michelin Pilot P4S tires in 245/18” 40 and I love them. Very quiet, sticky once they get a little heat in them. 2 gear actually hooks very nicely compeared to the stock all seasons were 2 gear is a full burn out.

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
I've got a set of Konig ampliforms on the way which will be wearing a set of new p4s tires. I'll be sure to chime back in once I have them mounted on the car.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We just did another set here. Fantastic tire!