GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Hi-flo turbo discharge conversion

Omg why are guys trying this install without removing the battery? Holy crap you guys must have had a miserable time with the install. Took the battery out and had almost no problems. Just took a lil maneuvering to get the pipe into the botttom part of the car. I didn't notice anything being louder but I think the top end definitely felt stronger

greatoz

Ready to race!
Think I may have found the reason mine rubs....dat lovely bracket fitment. Now to see if Neuspeed will fix the issue. :(

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP THAT SHIT-TASTIC "WELDING" JOB???!!!???

Holy shit. Shamefully bad.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
I just ordered one so we'll see if mine is crap. If so it'll go right back lol. I'll be curious if it rubs the IE intake too but won't know until I try!

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I just ordered one so we'll see if mine is crap. If so it'll go right back lol. I'll be curious if it rubs the IE intake too but won't know until I try!

If it does I'll take it off your hands ;)

What color?

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Black. I don't need no ricer red :D

B95zP

Ready to race!
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP THAT SHIT-TASTIC "WELDING" JOB???!!!???

Holy shit. Shamefully bad.

Yup, but so is their Customer Service, in saying it's perfectly fine after seeing that pic.

Good luck! I've been curious how fitment would be with some of the larger intakes out there.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Ya I'm curious too. May have to add some foam pad or something on the pipe if they do contact. It's a big pretty intake and I don't want to harm her lol

B95zP

Ready to race!
Ya I'm curious too. May have to add some foam pad or something on the pipe if they do contact. It's a big pretty intake and I don't want to harm her lol

No joke! I've got an APR intake and I baby that CF goodness. :D Happily it's more compact than OE so rubbing is no longer an issue.

mursepaolo

Ready to race!
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I was looking at this kit today and now I'm worried about fitment issues. Are there any other kits out there that have the same idea? I see the CTS kit does not replace the OEM turbo muffler, which kinda kills the idea of getting more flow.

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I was looking at this kit today and now I'm worried about fitment issues. Are there any other kits out there that have the same idea? I see the CTS kit does not replace the OEM turbo muffler, which kinda kills the idea of getting more flow.

I wouldnt be too worried about fitment issues... Mine is perfect

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

mursepaolo

Ready to race!
i have the ecs ones and i had no fitment issues but a little rubbing running the cts intake

Would love this, except they didn't change the size of the turbo muffler delete. Neuspeed seems to have changed that along with the bigger pipes. Not sure if it makes a huge difference.

Torqued

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm on the fence about getting this Neuspeed part or the complete set of Revo hoses. Price is about the same. Which would you go with? Thanks