GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wait for 2018 GTI, or value shop 2017's now?

Robbb

Passed Driver's Ed
The new 6 year/72K mile warranty on the 2018's is a big factor for me for a new GTI SE. Kudos to VW for doing this. Guess they needed to win back confidence after the scandal and it's certainly working for me. :D

Madsedan

No biggee on the warranty as I will only own the car for about 12-18 months and likely void the motor warranty in that time anyway.

Lukas1

I got 17 gti se dsg for $27000 otd ( including taxes, registration, and license).bought back in may. Emailed all of dmv VW dealers and i let them fight for my money. Ourisman VW Bethesda offered $27000 OTD so I took it.

That's exactly what i did. Got few emails with pricing, and when i found color that i like, i just let them fight for it. $27k otd too. Love it

Rocco75

So happy about this new warranty. VW was off my radar due to the average warranty. Now I'm interested in a 18 GTI S DSG. I found the deals in MD and hopefully they'll be dirt cheap next April too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
So happy about this new warranty. VW was off my radar due to the average warranty. Now I'm interested in a 18 GTI S DSG. I found the deals in MD and hopefully they'll be dirt cheap next April too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're looking in the DC area you'll be able to get an S DSG model for like 22K.

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
For those of you on the fence, please hurry up and buy the leftover 17s, since that is apparently holding up the 18s... (jk...kind of)