GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KENTUCKY/INDIANA!!!

Jrho

I can recommend Drew too. My daughter just bought a 2016 Golf SE TSI from him and he found me a 2017 GTI Autobahn dsg dcc with dap. I should get it this week. No pressure, answered all the questions we threw a him. Was very helpful in our search and straight talking with everything. I was originally looking for a Golf R dsg with Dap. But they are rare at this time. But when I decided on the GTI, he found me what I wanted.

We both have TDIs to sell back and we didn't want to caught in a potential shortage of what we wanted. He was up front with what he knew and didn't know what would are possibly could happen

NickC

Ready to race!
We both have TDIs to sell back and we didn't want to caught in a potential shortage of what we wanted. He was up front with what he knew and didn't know what would are possibly could happen

I am also waiting on the TDI buyback, have my GTI on order to make sure I don't get caught up in a shortage of what I want either. He has been in consistent contact with me letting me know where my car is at.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Just moved to Henderson, KY for work. How many are in the Henderson/Evansville/Owensboro area?
Any good dealers/shops around?
I'm 30 min south of the Owensboro area. Little town called centertown. I have a 2015 gti 2 door m/t. Purchased it in Owensboro about 3 months ago and it only had 7900 miles on it. I'm now over 13k and loving every minute of It! Looking for some mods but don't know where to start.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk