GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tint shops in the Tampa Bay area?

Chadastrophic

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI Sport
What are the good tint places around? Somewhere that can do the front triangle windows properly. Preferably without taking the interior apart. I don't mind driving a couple of hours from St Pete if it's worth it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
I used Advanced Film Solutions in Lutz and liked them. Their staple products are llumar and they also carry huper optik.

MCOR automotive is nearby and had the best price on Dupont crystalline but no experience with them.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
If you are in fact in St. Pete there is the Window-Kote place on 16th St. and 38Th Ave.
They seem to do pretty good business and I think they do cars for Bert Smith.
Or at least they did...

I have never used them though.

Hunter's_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
I used SunStop of Tampa Bay off north Florida. They offer a lifetime warranty, which I recently used for my F150 to which they replaced the tint with no issue. I think I payed $220 with a tip for all 5 windows of my GTI, plus windshield strip. all 15%

nightblue.gti

Passed Driver's Ed
I used SunStop of Tampa Bay off north Florida. They offer a lifetime warranty, which I recently used for my F150 to which they replaced the tint with no issue. I think I payed $220 with a tip for all 5 windows of my GTI, plus windshield strip. all 15%

Did they do the front quarter windows?