GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trade, anyone? 2dr for a 4dr - MK7 GTI

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I would have given this some consideration, but my '16 4-dr S w/ PP and LP is a stick.

I also have two little rugrats (aka 9 and 11 year old sons), so I couldn't really give up the extra doors.

jeffkro

Go Kart Champion
Because of my height, a two door would work better. I like the DSG as well, but I also like my DCC. Otherwise:
SE with 22,000k
PP, LP, APR Stage one
Sachs SRE clutch
Enkei Rajins with Conti DW summer tires and original wheels/tires.
Five oil changes
77 year old owner, no abuse. No autocross, track, or drag. Located in SW Ohio.

Seems like you are a pretty hip 77 year old. ;)

rip steakface

Go Kart Newbie
I would have given this some consideration, but my '16 4-dr S w/ PP and LP is a stick.

I also have two little rugrats (aka 9 and 11 year old sons), so I couldn't really give up the extra doors.

2 door with kids is totally doable (is that a word???).

sure it's easier/more convenient with 4 doors, but i've had a mk5/6/7 all with 2 doors, with my kids in all stages from newborn to 13 (they are 8 and 13 right now) and it's been no problem. they're nimble, and they've been able to slide the front seats forward and get in the back on their own since they were 3 or 4. the front seats always go right back to where they were, and the b-pillar is out of the way for better visibility (and less buffeting with the windows down). it's also really funny when their friends approach the car for the first time and say "how do we get back there?" :D