GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Would you wanna work out a trade with cash on my end for VWR? Not even sure if I could (wife is a mod plan killer)

Pics of my set up above (Audi spring pads in the rear to fix common reverse rake)

blackecho101

New NC mk7 owner here! Wilmington area, CGS 4-door 6MT GTI S with some racks up top. Still stock for now. Came from a BMP MKV DSG St 2 DM that got totaled when someone ran a stop sign. Had a lot of fun modding the MKV and hope to have even more with this new generation :) Hi all!

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

blackecho101

Thanks gti jake! Got some rally armor mud flaps for the dirt roads that are unavoidable where I am in NC but can't install yet because of missing hardware. Spending that much money on mud flaps and still haveing QC issues is very dissapointing... I saw a mk7 pure white GTI otw to work this morning in Wilmington with a very unique licence plate and I am throughly jealous! If you see this post you know who you are :wink:

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Jiffylush

First post?!

I'm in Charlotte and I picked up a manual '17 GTI S in Tornado Red a week ago.

Won't be making it to Eurowise tonight but I can say based on past experience with an Ex's A4 that they are great guys.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Welcome to the forum! Do lots of reading there's plenty of good info to out weigh the blabbering ha.

I won't be there either, got called in for OT

hawker800mech

Ready to race!
my bad...posted in wrong place.

Last edited:

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Anyone looking for a turbo back exhaust?

Architekt 3" T304 stainless steel exhaust. It is a single side exhaust and it's beautifully welded. - $750 - Pickup near Raleigh.

Last edited: