GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Would you get a CPO 2015

Smed

Thank you all for the info. I am definitely leaning towards a new car now. If I go used now I know what to watch out for. Any more info is appreciated but you guys helped a lot. Way better then vortex hahahahah

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Thank you all for the info. I am definitely leaning towards a new car now. If I go used now I know what to watch out for. Any more info is appreciated but you guys helped a lot. Way better then vortex hahahahah

The people on Vortex are just way too cool to deal with basic people like us.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
That thread def helped a lot. A lot of people are paying 22-24 on 17 models OTD, hopefully in Nyc i can find something like that if not i might call some dealers a little more south. Thanks man

Those numbers are for S / SE models. You might not be able to get those numbers on 2017 Autobahn. In general, DC area dealers offer great pricing. I am from Michigan and I bought mine from one of them. It is definitely worth trying there.

For a difference of $2000 - 3000, I would definitely opt for a brand new vehicle over a CPO. Also personally, i would stay away from first model year of any vehicle.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
My MK5 was a CPO. The dealer ignored some of the "requirements". That was when there was no deductible for servicing. I'd never do it now. You can buy the extended warranty with no deductible for what a CPO costs you extra.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
My MK5 was a CPO. The dealer ignored some of the "requirements". That was when there was no deductible for servicing. I'd never do it now. You can buy the extended warranty with no deductible for what a CPO costs you extra.
My beef with after market warranties is they BONE THE TECH usually. Without spit.

disturbedfan121

Op. Freehold vw has a 17 sport manual for 25k so only 2 k more and you get a new car, better interest rate, and the Apple play

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

gtimk567

I purchased a CPO 2015 GTI Autobahn 4-door with Lighting Package in Tampa Florida for $20,800 last month. Interest rates for VW's CPO program are low. Looking at about 2.74% for up to 72 months with 700+ credit or 3.74% for up to 72 months with credit in the upper 600s.

My car came with 35,000 miles and is my second certified pre-owned GTI. Previous to this, I had a CPO 2011 GTI and before that a new 2008 GTI. My CPO experience wasn't any worse than my New GTI experience, but the MK5 was much less reliable.

The car also came with brand new tires and still smelled new.

Long story short, you won't be able to get a new Autobahn GTI for this price, so it depends which trim level you really want.

Happy to answer any additional questions about it!