GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for Carbon Fiber Interior Trim

Hey All,

Anyone know of a source for full carbon fiber interior trim for MK7 Golfs?

The kits that are regularly available come with 10 pieces, but don't include the instrument cluster surround or the ac vent surrounds.

I did find this site, which , upon correspondence, claims to have a complete set (Their site doesn't show the door trim).
http://www.koshigroupllc.com/product-category/volkswagen/golf-vii/

But they correspond in somewhat broken English using an Aruba e-mail address and requested a bank to bank transfer.

Sounds super legit....

Anyway, trying to find the same thing elsewhere.

ACE2

Ready to race!
There's a few companies on Facebook and online that will wrap your existing interior pieces if you send them your stocks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ACE2

Ready to race!
Hey All,

Anyone know of a source for full carbon fiber interior trim for MK7 Golfs?

The kits that are regularly available come with 10 pieces, but don't include the instrument cluster surround or the ac vent surrounds.

I did find this site, which , upon correspondence, claims to have a complete set (Their site doesn't show the door trim).
http://www.koshigroupllc.com/product-category/volkswagen/golf-vii/

But they correspond in somewhat broken English using an Aruba e-mail address and requested a bank to bank transfer.

Sounds super legit....

Anyway, trying to find the same thing elsewhere.
Carbon fiber element
This is a company on Facebook that does good work

Thanks! Yeah, there's a shop in Annapolis that does CF stuff on boats. I was thinking of taking everything to them.

ACE2

Ready to race!
Thanks! Yeah, there's a shop in Annapolis that does CF stuff on boats. I was thinking of taking everything to them.
Might as well try and see what pricing looks like, you never know could be cheaper than other places and local for you