GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
The Fl Tails are darker than old style GTI LEDs, and lighter than old style R leds IMO

That's what I'm thinking. Have you seen both in person? I love how this contrasts with Night blue - don't want to lose it. I'll also miss the sparkles from the current turn signal indicator when they're off.

EDIT: in light. Bummed they went lighter. I'll have to see in person before taking a hit selling these.

Last edited:

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Alright boys here yall go. 35€ shipping is crazy steep for a package this size and it took 12 business days to arrive.
I do have to say quality is top notch and the carbon tubes is a nice touch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
<Side rant> Why does everything have to be carbon fiber? Especially a part that nobody will ever see. Ever. It's not like you're taking the lights out at shows to expose the carbon fiber connectors. Or maybe you are? To each his own, I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Issagolfr

Passed Driver's Ed
That's what I'm thinking. Have you seen both in person? I love how this contrasts with Night blue - don't want to lose it. I'll also miss the sparkles from the current turn signal indicator when they're off.

EDIT: in light. Bummed they went lighter. I'll have to see in person before taking a hit selling these.

I've owned both :) I've had the FL lights installed for 1.5 months now

Issagolfr

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright boys here yall go. 35€ shipping is crazy steep for a package this size and it took 12 business days to arrive.
I do have to say quality is top notch and the carbon tubes is a nice touch.

Can you shoot me close ups of the connectors and those loose wires on Facebook? My euro modules don't have the loose wires

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Update for everyone. 1/4 are in, 2/4 will come in tomorrow, the last one is may 5th. After that they will ship to me in 1-3 days. Audiamant adapters shipped on the 11th and still have no arrived and usps tracking has had no updates since dhl stopped.

Hey Crild,
You ever get your tails in? I think i want get the audiamant harness but the tails are steep. At this point it does not appear that the tails are available anywhere but audiamant and bavariacoding. Any other sources for standalone tails?

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Hey Crild,
You ever get your tails in? I think i want get the audiamant harness but the tails are steep. At this point it does not appear that the tails are available anywhere but audiamant and bavariacoding. Any other sources for standalone tails?
For the love of god READ THE FUCKING THREAD all the info you need is on page 3 or 4.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Well this forum is becoming Vortex all of sudden
Too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Seriously. The thread is 20 pages long. Give the guy a break.

And at least vortex automatically sensors us pottymouths. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
For the love of god READ THE FUCKING THREAD all the info you need is on page 3 or 4.

I have read the thread, and the two vendors that are listed as E-acca, and parts245 dont seem to have them currently. I was looking for other vendors besides these two.

And to respond to you Crild- what gives? Do you need some Midol or are you an asshole even when your not menstruating? Thanks for you help...

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I have read the thread, and the two vendors that are listed as E-acca, and parts245 dont seem to have them currently. I was looking for other vendors besides these two.

And to respond to you Crild- what gives? Do you need some Midol or are you an asshole even when your not menstruating? Thanks for you help...
Because lights are backordered hard. 4 of us are waiting for them to come in so they can ship. I paid for mine back in march snd hopefully they ship friday or monday.