GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need to get tinted in NJ

JODZ

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Where has everyone gone? What kind of tint? Cost? I really want 3M Crystaline, however every place I called wants 750.00 and up. Any recommendations or tint options would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike

rustywoodstone

Passed Driver's Ed
wow 750? Are you going to tint the front windows two? I ask because NJ.

I'm interested as well. But only plan to do the back. I don't need a reason to get pulled over.

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
In Ohio, I recently received these quotes for two 3M films. Wasn't sure if they were good prices or not. Not sure how cost differs between states, but things are generally cheaper here.

3M FX Premium Film $349
3M Ceramic Film $499
  1. 50% Front Side (2) - Ohio law
  2. 30% Rear Side (2)
  3. 30% Rear Hatch (1)

sixspeedz

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm on the hunt right now too... Tropical stopped answering the phone apparently so can't make the appt.

I've heard SoundWaves in Parsippany has done a bunch of MK7, including small front windows. Going to call them.

rustywoodstone

Passed Driver's Ed
I've heard SoundWaves in Parsippany has done a bunch of MK7, including small front windows. Going to call them.

That place has been around for ages! I've purchased head units from them back in the day. Way back when I know they were always a little pricer but always had a good reputation.

Let's us know what they quote please.

sixspeedz

Passed Driver's Ed
Just booked an appointment with Garden State Tint for next week to do 35% Llumar CTX all around, and they do the small windows. Only good reviews from forums, etc.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
If you're willing to drive to New Rochelle, I've used infinite tint for the last ten years myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixspeedz

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's the 35% CTX I had installed today... I'll try to get better pics later.

The guys at Garden State Window Tinting are real pros and did an amazing job. Even got the small windows done without pulling the car apart. Highly recommended if you are in the NJ area. I found them through recommendations on other boards and Llumar's website (the owner is a car guy himself as are the 2 guys working for him). They offered the best price on both the ATC and CTX films from the few places I called. Going back soon myself to get the windshield done in Air Blue 80.

Golf7RR

Go Kart Newbie
Looks Great! That's exactly the look/percentage I want. Looks like I'll be giving them a call as well!

Might want to give tint tech llc in east Brunswick a call as well. Mike does excellent work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk