GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Santiago or Brescia wheels?

pd150

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd imagine for that price they would be. From VW Santiago's are around £600 each. You can get them German suppliers for £470 each. £325 each is the cheapest I ever seen and brought them straight away.

I think the cheap ones I got are straight from the borbet factory maybe seconds as a few very minor lacquer swirls that polished out.

Cheapest I've seen club sport alloys is €2,700 euros from a German supplier.

garygtd

I'd imagine for that price they would be. From VW Santiago's are around £600 each. You can get them German suppliers for £470 each. £325 each is the cheapest I ever seen and brought them straight away.

I think the cheap ones I got are straight from the borbet factory maybe seconds as a few very minor lacquer swirls that polished out.

Cheapest I've seen club sport alloys is €2,700 euros from a German supplier.

OK, Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pd150

Passed Driver's Ed
Kunsmann.de is the cheapest I can see clubsport alloys. Never used them but look pretty legit

Only issue if you order from anywhere but VW you'll find it hard sending anything back if you spot imperfections. Or the lacquer fails. Lucky mine had factory fit santiagos so can just say they're original and claim on warranty.

t-800

Passed Driver's Ed

AKF427

Ready to race!
How can you get these/order them for shipment to the USA?

I've searched with no joy/luck.

mark5555

I have Santiago, but prefer the newer Brescia.

The Pretoria suit the Mk7 best IMO

The asymmetric thing is a bit of a shame - car will look better from one side than the other!

keeton

Passed Driver's Ed
the Santiago look so good but as soon as you get a stone chip and a little water gets in they start spidering and going white i drives me mad iv just picked up a set of prets myself cant wait to fit them

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Who keeps bumping this damn thread.
Stomach starts grumbling every time