GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Automatic windows

faisalbasha

Ready to race!
My window buttons have 2 clicks.. first click opens the window and second is automatic. The second click is acting funny. It's been working on and off.... is there a reason why? It's been happening on driver and passenger side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Have you reset them all? Press the button and hold until the window is fully down, continue holding for another 5 seconds. Then fully up and hold an additional 5 seconds and that will reset the system.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Same thing happened to my wife's 2016 T-reg. Easy fix. I used to do this on the vette if it didn't align with the top correctly.

kico0103

Hello, I am new here and I have a question.

I drive golf 7 GTD, 2014, keyless, discoverpro nav and I have problems with convenience windows opening. Sometimes I can open them with key fob but most of the time no. In settings is set that all windows are opening. But the problem is that automatic rolling windows are not working for driver's or passenger window. And I set it by holding the window up and down for 5 seconds and it is working until I turn off the car and lock it. And then car forgets it and I have to set windows again. So I think that the main reason that convenience windows is not working is because automatic windows are not working. I tried with both keys and I changed the battery in key fob and still the same. The only thing I can think off is that battery is not good because sometimes when I turn on the car navigation shows speed limits of the country that I am in and sometimes music don't continue where it stopped.

Did anyone had similar problems?