GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 GTI Autobahn

MattyTee

Passed Driver's Ed
Well maintained '15 GTI Autobahn - Pure White. I love this car - only reason I am selling is because a S3 came available and I was able to purchase. All maintenance performed by local dealer. Just had the 30k service done so you are good for another year or 10k miles.

30.7K miles, has remainder of factory warranty PLUS 2yr/24kmi CPO warranty that will start when the factory warranty is over (around May of this year).

Lighting package and DSG, only mod is 35% tint all around. Will consider travelling / delivery depending on the price.

Asking $20,000 OBO - motivated seller! Make me an offer! PM me for pics!

Last edited:

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
If this isn't gone by time I get my tax return (hopefully first week of march or so) I will be contacting you.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Sounds good! Let me know if you want to come check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Rochester isn't exactly a trip to the grocery store from Philly. But I am in the market for a loaded DSG GTI in white/blue (obviously your car matches these criteria) so, consider me interested. I'm just really hoping I can find a 4 door SE model w/ PP and NO LP... which is relatively rare so failing that i'll be talking to you as soon as possible. either way, GLWS.

MattyTee

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok got it. Thanks for the info and understand. Hopefully will talk to you soon. Pm me anytime you want more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
just stopping back to say that im getting closer to being able to make a purchase, and i'm still interested.