GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

chicago suburbs vag com coding shops

gulshan

Hello All. new 2016 mk7 owner (gti base S dsg) and new to forums also. Looking for shops in the burbs that do vag com coding. The only coding i need is roll down/up all windows using key fob. I know I can do by holding down driver's side window button as part of conv windows. Will coding this void my warranty ? Any dealers that will code for me so no warranty issues.. ? Thank You

Boondock

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI S
Buy me a beer and I'll code that for you. I'm in Schaumburg.

A dealer will charge labor to do coding. Vagcom tweaks shouldn't be a worry for any warranty.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Buy me a beer and I'll code that for you. I'm in Schaumburg.

A dealer will charge labor to do coding. Vagcom tweaks shouldn't be a worry for any warranty.

MVP

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Yea, man.. you're good! [emoji3]

Was surprised to see you on here. How's the car running?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Nice! My memory isn't completely shot! Doing good man, car is running strong. It's all being dis assembled in the next week or so to get ready for the season. Changing to a different intercooler, adding an external oil cooler, Changing the suspension around. Good times. How are things with you?

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
Nice! My memory isn't completely shot! Doing good man, car is running strong. It's all being dis assembled in the next week or so to get ready for the season. Changing to a different intercooler, adding an external oil cooler, Changing the suspension around. Good times. How are things with you?

Hahaha, that's always a good sign! Good to hear man, dang that sounds pretty hardcode. I'll have to visit your build one of these days. Doing good, been enjoying stage1 on this platform for 16K miles now - looking for a 2nd vehicle for the family before I can get little more serious with it.

Cheesecake

Ready to race!
Hey guys was wondering if anyone has experience installing and coding LED tails on an R. Seems slightly more complicated on the MK7 than the MK6. Help would be appreciated. Would compensate for the time obvi.

deathmonkey

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys was wondering if anyone has experience installing and coding LED tails on an R. Seems slightly more complicated on the MK7 than the MK6. Help would be appreciated. Would compensate for the time obvi.

I just did mine last week with no problems, I can help out depending on when and where.

For anyone else, I'm in the south suburbs and can do coding for a reasonable price, any requests PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesecake

Ready to race!
I just did mine last week with no problems, I can help out depending on when and where.

For anyone else, I'm in the south suburbs and can do coding for a reasonable price, any requests PM me.

PM'd

Lopedawg1

Passed Driver's Ed
Can anyone do urban joke and 5tail light coding on a mk7 near Joliet area? I bought obd11 but for some reason those “apps” aren’t available to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.