GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dibs detailing out call service

Frank0577

Passed Driver's Ed
new to the south shore dibs detailing and coding!

Don't Overpay at a Car Detail Shop that uses product from local stores and doesn't care about the your car

trying to set a new standard for automotive detailing by caring more about the cars I'm working on by only spending my time on 1-2 cars a day, and using professional grade products from the chemicalguys.com and products I make myself. only just starting out in march I've already established a satisfied repeat customer base and have been sponsored by associates of water fest 22 this year in Englishtown New Jersey

being a double major in biotech and molecular biology and also a gear head, I could brake down what chemicals are used for different results and finishes and restructure them for optimal results, you will probably never find a better shine or stronger protection for your cars paint anywhere else in new England.

not only caring about your cars exterior I'm also in the works on creating a interior cleaner and protectant that acts as a invisible shield on your cars carpet and leather or vinyl upholstery

and also after I detail and protect your car you have the option of scheduling future appointment's on a weekly or by weekly routine for quick touch ups using a waterless sud-less car wash of my own creation having your car looking just detailed the rest of the summer or possibly fall depending on weather in NE

100% satisfaction guaranteed you will not see better results anywhere else

pricing

$200 for drop-offs
$240 for outcalls (50 miles max)
$275 for pick up and delivery

Plasti dip service avaliable
vinyl auto wrap is also available call for pricing

also booking appointment's for vagcom

Last edited: