GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Autobahn DSG Prices

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
Personally those are too high. You can get a brand new a or maybe even sport for that price and have the newer radio

bigmahlman

Passed Driver's Ed
Personally those are too high. You can get a brand new a or maybe even sport for that price and have the newer radio

That's what I was thinking! As much as I love the push button start and sunroof I would like to have that Android Auto on the newer radios (is it possible to upgrade?). I actually prefer the cloth seats, really wish I could get the autobahn with the cloth seats.

What would you try and talked them down to?

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I am looking to ditch my 2008.5 GTI and upgrade to a MK7. A few 2015s are showing up in my area! What should I expect to pay for one right now? Should I wait a bit longer till more come off leases?

You can find deals on brand new base 2017s for a little more.

penguinsgestapo

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't really know it what area you guys are at but a base Autobahn with LP / leather/ dual climate control will fetch more used than a any other golf. Those are both decent prices. That's a little under what I paid even.

Do you want a new golf gti base or a used one with add ons?

REDRUM_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd ask 20k for the first one. That'd be a great deal. Low miles too. I paid 30k for mine OTD new.