GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

rejectri

Ready to race!
Shitty night at the track, only layed down 2 runs because cars kept blowing up on the track-
Still trying to dial in the launch, never used drag radials before- I have yet to hard launch (I am use to crappy all seasons with no grip)
DSG, ed stage 2, nitto nt555r radials, on E pump 93 lol
Car #72

Last edited:

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Looks like there is a new trap speed record for the IS20. 117.7 not sure if he is on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He isn't (it's Seth), but I think it is time that I add a section for traps for the stock turbos (is38/is20) on our platform.

Will work on it this weekend!

IG is @mk7volkswagen

iNeedMorePSI

Ready to race!
He isn't (it's Seth), but I think it is time that I add a section for traps for the stock turbos (is38/is20) on our platform.

Will work on it this weekend!

IG is @mk7volkswagen

I like that idea. :)

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Forgot to add this result from Barret. Was our first "fast" stacked car. The record only lasted a week when James took it. This car was sold but it had a lot of potential as it ran a 7.1sec 1/8th after this.

11.492/ 118.29/ 1.676/ MK7 R/ 2.0T/ IS38/ DSG/ 93+ METH/ race seats/ PSS/ UNI JB4 STACK/ Barrett/ Montgomery Raceway.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Will update tomorrow night! :) And add the trap speed list.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie

iNeedMorePSI

Ready to race!
Keeping the IS20 and IS38 together shows how good an IS20 does in comparison to IS38 and hybrid on same chassis. Though I wouldn't mind being on a new list and 3rd fastest either. It's a win win either way. [emoji23][emoji6]

Also I'd like to request for my runs under tune show COBB 5150 instead and just add a column for fuel type. Because most people dont know what 5150 is but they know what COBB is. [emoji6] Jon has 3 different ways to tune an MQB as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk