GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

isweep chassis braces

LeGti

Ready to race!
Hi all,

Any one here use isweep parts? http://isweep.jp/catalog/img/isweep2015.pdf

There are a few parts that seem interesting: the chassis braces, and the strut bearing insert.

Would love any and all feedback on their parts & info on European or North American vendors.

TIA,
Ben.

LeGti

Ready to race!
Some interesting pieces, I particularly like the Front Lower Arm and Rear Member Brace.

Agreed, and build quality seems very nice!

Have you seen any vendor websites in English? Can't find a way to order?

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
Here you go guys!!!

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeed is their us distributor. They don't advertise their parts but if you contact neuspeed they can get you whatever isweep part you need.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

vapor

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm running all the isweep braces. very high quality stuff.

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Bumping a reeeeeeeally old thread as I want one, but wanted to know if anyone 'round here has bought one since '17? Specifically this one

https://store.ngpracing.com/isweep-brace-front-lower-bar-vw-mk7-golf-gti-r.html
The front iSweep subframe brace provided zero noticable change on the street or track.

This was on a full suspension car with other braces that DID make a surprising difference. (Trailing arm, rear seat x, and front strut tower in that order)
FYI I noticed a slight change with the ECS rear subframe brace but not enough to make it worth installing. The iSweep rear brace looks to be a sturdier design but, I would still keep it for the very last suspension mod... well after you should have stopped [emoji854]

If I hadn't received the subframe braces in trade for brake job labor I would have been very disappointed

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
The front iSweep subframe brace provided zero noticable change on the street or track.

This was on a full suspension car with other braces that DID make a surprising difference. (Trailing arm, rear seat x, and front strut tower in that order)
FYI I noticed a slight change with the ECS rear subframe brace but not enough to make it worth installing. The iSweep rear brace looks to be a sturdier design but, I would still keep it for the very last suspension mod... well after you should have stopped [emoji854]

If I hadn't received the subframe braces in trade for brake job labor I would have been very disappointed
Great input yira... Exactly what I was looking for. I'll look at a euro rear/front brace then

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
I had all 3 installed but with neuspeed rear sway bar and links. The car seemed tight and very sure footed, not sure how to describe it, even small things like lane changing seems secure, and acceleration from on ramp or breaking when exiting generated no vibration.