GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your VWR springs in setups in here

2015MK7_GTI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oH MY...What wheels are those? Audi A3? Nice look - gives the MK7 such a clean look :cool:

_baz

Ready to race!
oH MY...What wheels are those? Audi A3? Nice look - gives the MK7 such a clean look :cool:

Thanks.

They are from the S3 sedan / saloon
(depending where you are from hehe)

On that note, Any UK MK7 GTI owners wanting my VWR springs then hit me up. I'm planning on going for coilovers in the near future.

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

Here is mine alignment numbers...could be if you are running enough negative camber up front that you won't have to pull the fender screws...

Jayzeable

Passed Driver's Ed

Here is mine alignment numbers...could be if you are running enough negative camber up front that you won't have to pull the fender screws...

...I'm wondering where to start, I could just have the alignment checked first, but my mind is racing over this.

I really like the stance, but I would like greater control on the fast A roads, and I do wonder if coilovers are the way forward. This would add greater damping control, but would come at a hefty price tag, in comparison to the VWR springs.

Has anyone suffered with rubbing, and found installing coilovers gave enough control to cure the problem?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

tylerf0606

Ready to race!
Will I rub with an 18x8.5 wheel and 235/40-18's or 225/40-18's?
Depends on offset but you'll be fine with anything +35 and up.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

EINZ

Just installed VWR springs on my ED40 with DCC, still needs to settle and get an alignment. I think the drop is perfect and ride quality is still excellent.

Last edited:

VW_LOWRIDER

This looks so perfect. I've been shopping around for suspension ideas since I just bought a 2015 TDI and need it lowered in a bad way. I'm just wondering if I'm better off spending a little more on an entry level coilover so I get the drop just right? I see solo works coils going for $500...

Just installed VWR springs on my ED40 with DCC, still needs to settle and get an alignment. I think the drop is perfect and ride quality is still excellent.