GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OHIO Chat Thread

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I live in Euclid of Monticello, and drive down Lost Nation often. I shall keep my eyes peeled! White Sport with the plate PANZRVI.

I spend my afternoons at a detail shop in Willowick by E.305th/Euclid. If you see my GTI out stop by, chances are there is a cool car to look at haha.
Could you give me an estimate for paint correction? Swirl marks and/or rock chips and a small scuff on the front bumpers?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Kkapudjija

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anybody know a good shop for window tint in NE Ohio? I'm east of Cleveland, in the Mentor area, but would be willing to make a drive to get a quality tint job.
Thanks!

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Does anybody know a good shop for window tint in NE Ohio? I'm east of Cleveland, in the Mentor area, but would be willing to make a drive to get a quality tint job.
Thanks!

I got mine done at winnin window tints. Make sure Max does it personally, I think he has some other employees who are not as good as him. If you attend superfly and tell him someone from superfly referred you he might give you a discount. He gave me a hard time about it when i asked him, but gave me the discount nonetheless. He did an okay job, there were a few small bubbles and one scratch on the rear window film but they are hardly noticeable

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks!

I got mine in Oakwood off of Broadway at Mr Detail Ohio. $399 including the little windows by the a-pillars. Decent install, 7 months in and zero issues with mine minus a few tiny bubbles in the one rear window.

Kkapudjija

Passed Driver's Ed
I got mine in Oakwood off of Broadway at Mr Detail Ohio. $399 including the little windows by the a-pillars. Decent install, 7 months in and zero issues with mine minus a few tiny bubbles in the one rear window.
Have had a couple people recommend them. Will definitely check it out. Thanks!

RadMax8

Passed Driver's Ed
I live in Euclid of Monticello, and drive down Lost Nation often. I shall keep my eyes peeled! White Sport with the plate PANZRVI.

I spend my afternoons at a detail shop in Willowick by E.305th/Euclid. If you see my GTI out stop by, chances are there is a cool car to look at haha.

I'll keep my eye out for you man. I'm down by 305/Euclid all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

robertinohio

Passed Driver's Ed
I have been driving Golfs since 2010. First was a TDI Sportwagen, then a Launch.
I am from Cleveland; here is my new car. 2017 GTI Autobahn

Just noticed this thread. I'm in NE OH (Brecksville area) and looking out for other GTI owners in the area. Picked up my first GTI. Bought it in Atlanta back in June. Too good of a deal. 2017 Autobahn with DAP.

Attachments

• IMG_2916_.jpg
    IMG_2916_.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 248

RadMax8

Passed Driver's Ed
To the blue R with the roof rack I see in the South Euclid/Highland Heights area that never waves...

Dammit, I will wave at you every time until you do!!!

I see that car parked at the corner of Richmond and Chagrin every time I'm down there. Always wish I had his Pretorias lol