GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sparco assetto gara fittment on golf R

Mceric01

Ready to race!
Anyone know if 17x7.5 sparco assetto gara wheels will fit over the golf R calipers? Looking for a winter wheel.

Last edited:

rfc89747

Ready to race!
I'm thinking of ordering the same, I'd like to know as well. Looking at willtheyfit.com they look to be very close fitment compared to the Cadiz 19's. The only thing I notice is that the sparco's will sit 4.3 mm more in toward the frame, and there will be a 2% speedo error.

PlaidDad

Ready to race!
They will, just got a set with X-Ice 225/45/17s. Can't resize my pics on my iPad, sadly. With the balancing weights toward the face of the wheel, just behind the spokes, there is very little clearance between the weights and the caliper, maybe 1/4". Will have to see what happens when we get snow and ice.

Think if I were to do it again I'd prefer a graphite grey to gloss black, but that's just me.

Navi

Autocross Champion
They fit fine. I had them on my performance pack car and sold them to a guy with a golf r and he's been using them. Snow I side doesn't affect them even with the little clearance between the wheels weight and the caliper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk