GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R20 Replica HID Headlights

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
March 29th Update

Well, the GTI headlights sold out really fast. You can still order a set, but they will come direct from the factory, we had to increase the price to $560 a set due to the much higher cost of shipping.

We do still have lots of R headlights available at $480 per set shipped.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
April 12th Update

We still have lots of Golf R Headlights available for sale.

The GTI Headlights, we are looking into an odd issue with the right inner LED appearing dimmer than the other side. I was told the factory is using a different resistor which maybe the cause, and are testing the original resistor to see if that will solve the problem.

Will let you guys know once we have an answer.

mpuk

April 12th Update

We still have lots of Golf R Headlights available for sale.

The GTI Headlights, we are looking into an odd issue with the right inner LED appearing dimmer than the other side. I was told the factory is using a different resistor which maybe the cause, and are testing the original resistor to see if that will solve the problem.

Will let you guys know once we have an answer.

Very interested in pulling the trigger on a set - just trying to decide on whether or not to get the HIDs? Do you have any shots of the Golf R headlights with H7 bulbs?

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
May 9th Update

At the moment we ran out of stock locally of the GTI and R Headlights, so we are getting them shipped from our warehouse in Asia. Unfortunately, shipping costs are much higher.

We still have lots of tail lights at great prices available now.

We expect to have more headlights here locally in mid-June.

www.becautoparts.com

If you like t

hoj911

May 9th Update

At the moment we ran out of stock locally of the GTI and R Headlights, so we are getting them shipped from our warehouse in Asia. Unfortunately, shipping costs are much higher.

We still have lots of tail lights at great prices available now.

We expect to have more headlights here locally in mid-June.

www.becautoparts.com

If you like t

When will you be getting the Golf R headlights with the morimoto 5500k hid bulbs??

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
This GTI model of the headlight is similar in appearance to the OEM GTI with the red stripe, but has some unique differences...
Glad I found out about you guys. Sorry if this has been asked, do you have plans to sell any 7.5 refresh headlights? I hear there are challenges going from 7 hologens to 7.5 LED's.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Glad I found out about you guys. Sorry if this has been asked, do you have plans to sell any 7.5 refresh headlights? I hear there are challenges going from 7 hologens to 7.5 LED's.

Yeah, the LED headlights on the 7.5 cars are completely different, different number of pins, so it will take a fair amount of work to figure it out to see if this is even possible.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
August 11th Update

We had a busy July. Our local stock of the Golf R Headlights have sold out, and are now shipping from our warehouse in Asia until we can get more here in late September.

We do have the GTI Headlights, with the red stripe in stock, and ready to ship.

Plus, we have the LP GTI honeycomb grilles with red or silver stripes available.

www.becautoparts.com