GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Muffler options

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
How so? $400 shipped for a "limited" OEM part with excellent fit and finish seems more than fair to me.

And being subtle when needed is actually part of the appeal for some of us. Not saying it's for everyone, but it's certainly a very good option for some.

I can see your point if your into the aesthetics, OEM+ etc. But for cost performance it doesn't make much sense for many of us. How much does it weigh as compared to the stock suitcase? Weight reduction is one of the benefits of removing the stock suitcase (and resonator) and replacing with an aftermarket piece. If it weighs 3x the Magnaflow or Vibrant and cost 4x as much, and doesn't perform better...well you see the other side of the argument. Don't get me wrong, I still do understand your preference and do respect it.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Clubsport S muffler...done!

Rich man muffler!

Still love the sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Nobody would call it that, just a ill advised waste of money that coulda gone toward improving the car rather than a parallel swap, stock to stock

It did improve the sound. That's all I wanted.

Bigger tips a plus. Remus charges extra, depending on tips u choose.

Don't imagine you're a Remus axle back fan either. [emoji12]

Easy swap stock to stock, if needed.

I see the other arguments as well. Sounds like the CSS muffler is a moot point in this case since the OP went another direction already. NBD