GOLFMKV

Brisk Silvers

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
Anyone willing to buy a crap ton and resale LOL. I want these damn plugs. But shipping for 4 plugs is 48.00 USD FML!!!

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Thought I'd chime in now that I'm back from the dead. Checked my plugs a couple weeks ago. About 8k on them and still no issues. Forgot to check gap but haven't had knock/blowout issues at all

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
SugarMouth, thanks for starting the dedicated Brisks thread. Is there anything out there to indicate how these plugs would do with E85 mixes?

jtitocci

Ready to race!
Installed these this past weekend, and have to say I'm highly impressed with how they smoothed out my idle. I was going to change out the coils to the "new revision" but I found I already had them, so time for me to send them back.

Started my first e30 mix on Monday as well, haven't had opportunity to do any pulls though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Nice find Diggs. I just swapped to RS7 plugs. My OEM plugs looked pretty black on the threads from running rich possibly .. and the ground thing was closer to white than mocha so it was hot. Seems these silver plugs are less durable than the Beru RS7?