GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Upload Pictures of ur Golf MK7 with after market alloys!!!

Navi

Autocross Champion
Just got my tires mounted and it fucking rained. Anyways, pretty happy with how it came out. Ordered in January and finally came in yesterday bc they were special order. As per Enkei, I'm the only one in the US with these in a 5x112 so that's cool. 18x8.5 +45 19.6 lbs each. Running pilot super sport 235/40

sasamok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Just got my tires mounted and it fucking rained. Anyways, pretty happy with how it came out. Ordered in January and finally came in yesterday bc they were special order. As per Enkei, I'm the only one in the US with these in a 5x112 so that's cool. 18x8.5 +45 19.6 lbs each. Running pilot super sport 235/40

I saw your earlier posting with the stock wheels on. I thought you'd end up going black. Wheels look solid and are dimensionally perfect. Good work!

Navi

Autocross Champion
I saw your earlier posting with the stock wheels on. I thought you'd end up going black. Wheels look solid and are dimensionally perfect. Good work!

Thanks.. I actually did want to go black. These are called "dark gunmetal" so pretty close to black. I think I might get a set of Advan RZDF and sell these at the end of summer.

https://www.google.com/search?q=adv...46&bih=1336#tbm=isch&q=advan+rzdf+matte+black

Actually I was going to get the Advan originally but didn't want to wait bc it would have been a 3 month wait from Japan for them. The enkei were only supposed to take 1 month so I said fuck the wait.. joke was on me bc the enkei ended up taking longer than 3 months. I think the shop that sold me the rims played me lol. Moral of the story is that patience still is a virtue.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo

njavier03

Ready to race!

Very nice! What's your suspension/spaces set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navi

Autocross Champion
Nice wheels!

First shot from Brooklyn by the Navy Yard?

The second shot is literally 1,000 feet from my house.

First is in Williamsburg and the second one I was running errands out east. Decided to grab lunch at oven lovin. Always grab a hero there when I'm out east.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion