GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS NEW 4 Konig Rennform Flow Formed 17x8 et45 w Goodyear F1 Asym 2 225 45 near ATL GA

tpk

Off Market Konig Rennform Flow Formed 17x8 et45 w Goodyear F1 Asym 2 225 45

New Konig Rennforms in 17x8, et45 5x112, New Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 2 in 225 45r17 94Y. A nice lightweight Flow Formed wheelset, under 17 lbs by Konig specs, and a forum member at the Other Place weighed his at under 17 too.

I put this setup together over the past few weeks but have decided to go in a more stealthy OEM+ direction. Mounted by a local approved Tire Rack installer. Also includes the Konig center cap kits and 4x plastic hubcentric adapter rings.

Edit - these are now mounted on my car! I still think the wheels are too dark, not enough contrast with the tires, but I'll drive them for a while and they are currently off the market.

Last edited:

tpk

Update - these are now mounted on my car! I still think the wheels are too dark, not enough contrast with the tires, but I'll drive them for a while and they are currently off the market.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Update - these are now mounted on my car! I still think the wheels are too dark, not enough contrast with the tires, but I'll drive them for a while and they are currently off the market.

Can you post so,e pics of them on your car? Would love to see the 17" rennforms!

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
IMO these actually look better in 17" than the 18" version.

Welll done!