GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What happens at the port, stays at the port...(until now).

Mk7Will

Ready to race!
Most of the time the cars are in transport mode and most driver assisted programs are disabled. Its also not that big of deal. Any issues are usually found during a PDI at the dealer and or when it comes off the truck.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
They just seemed to park the car, then reposition it.

Used to work in a main motorcycle dealership and the mechanics would often perform burnouts, doughnuts, powerslides and have 'longest skid into the workshop competitions' on customers' bikes. Pointless and puzzling as the mechanics themsleves all owned very good & mostly new bikes, bought with generous employee discounts....

Sherifftruman

Ready to race!
Ha, I figured this would be some stevedores hooning a car in the ship or down the ramp or... anywhere. But it's just a couple of guys watching a dude that looks like he can't figure out where to park the car.

dragoncoach

Ready to race!
The clip doesn't show much, if anything. Just guys. I heard horror stories as to how some cars are off loaded from ships. Used to work at a dealership. This is sometimes why alignments are off on new cars as well as other hidden damage.

mattd502

Ready to race!
Spent three years working at a car dealership and I guarantee you whoever drove your car to gas it up before delivery got it moving as fast as they could before the gas station

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ton

Go Kart Newbie
Unless your worried about that car being sad because people are laughing at it, I don't see an issue. Volkswagen's have sturdy egos. They can take the ribbing.