GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSS muffler buyers need help

Matias

Passed Driver's Ed
So I bought my css muffler from e-acca yesterday and have recieved no info yet.What where your experiences with e-acca?I haven't even got track number yet.Mails and Skype not answering.

jtitocci

Ready to race!
If you read the huge CSS thread, you'll find that it's rarely "in stock" and that usually it has a 7-10day order processing before shipping. Most people contacted either e-Acca or cars245 prior to placing an order to verify when/if any were in stock, and get a lead-time.

I emailed cars245, had a response a day later, found they were in stock, placed my order, and it still took 2 days to receive info on order, and then a tracking number.

Also have to remember they are several hours ahead of you time wise, most places might be closed when you order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matias

Passed Driver's Ed
If you read the huge CSS thread, you'll find that it's rarely "in stock" and that usually it has a 7-10day order processing before shipping. Most people contacted either e-Acca or cars245 prior to placing an order to verify when/if any were in stock, and get a lead-time.

I emailed cars245, had a response a day later, found they were in stock, placed my order, and it still took 2 days to receive info on order, and then a tracking number.

Also have to remember they are several hours ahead of you time wise, most places might be closed when you order.

I contacted them prior and they told me they had on stock,talked with Natalja several time via mail before buying it.
Il suppose il just wait then.

jtitocci

Ready to race!
I contacted them prior and they told me they had on stock,talked with Natalja several time via mail before buying it.
Il suppose il just wait then.

Yes, patience for sure with these companies. It could be a day or two before you see or hear anything. They are not know for their speed.

Also keep in mind, it's summer in Europe. This plays a big toll on things. They tend to vacation a lot, hours get reduced, etc etc. things don't move at the speed of US.

Matias

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes, patience for sure with these companies. It could be a day or two before you see or hear anything. They are not know for their speed.

Also keep in mind, it's summer in Europe. This plays a big toll on things. They tend to vacation a lot, hours get reduced, etc etc. things don't move at the speed of US.

Yeah,im just used to US,thanks for the help man