GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Us Your Intake!

TDI Matt

Ready to race!
This one rocks! This beats them all if you ask me. I don't need any stupid carbon fiber under my hood - and I think the dyno results if repeatable show that it makes a little power. I like it! I would love to see a dyno comparing the drop in panel filter they provide vs an OEM paper filter.

Just got mine, sure beats the cts I had!

rjtrout

Go Kart Newbie
I have heard awesome things about the 034 Motorsports units. I have the opportunity to purchase the X34 (carbon fiber one) at a great price. Does anyone have some first hand experience with that setup?

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
The autotech intake is great. I have had APR, injen hot air, and now autotech.....The autotech unit feels as good as the apr did for a fraction of the cost. Somebody dynod their car on stock tune and the autotech made something like 8whp more than stock in hotter weather......

Bawlti

Ready to race!
The autotech intake is great. I have had APR, injen hot air, and now autotech.....The autotech unit feels as good as the apr did for a fraction of the cost. Somebody dynod their car on stock tune and the autotech made something like 8whp more than stock in hotter weather......
Be careful with the SAI on the Autotech. Mine broke and I've seen another user with the same issue on the facebook international group:

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
I've always thought that the CTS Turbo intake for the 8v S3, MK7 R and MK7 GTi were cross compatible but I was looking through the CTS site and actually saw that part number CTS-IT-270 is for the GTi/Golf R/Golf and CTS-IT-270-A is for the A3/S3. Does anyone know the difference between the part numbers?

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
I've always thought that the CTS Turbo intake for the 8v S3, MK7 R and MK7 GTi were cross compatible but I was looking through the CTS site and actually saw that part number CTS-IT-270 is for the GTi/Golf R/Golf and CTS-IT-270-A is for the A3/S3. Does anyone know the difference between the part numbers?
Don't know for certain, but likely for the SAI hose. North American GTIs have the SAI, but the R and S3 do not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Those coolant spills!! Correct me if it's not. But mine was like that when I had the I.E. CF on. Haha! That hole on the left hand side will bring in a lot of small stones!

Yeah lol that was it. That coolant was a pain. Small stones?! Hark?! lol I hope not

king12sky

Ready to race!
Yeah lol that was it. That coolant was a pain. Small stones?! Hark?! lol I hope not

Yea i collected some dirt and stones near the engine cover after awhile. Took it off and might prolly go AMS or ECS next time round as they cover up the entire front. Sad though because im all for IE products.

Johnpaul

Ready to race!
Yea I collected some dirt and stones near the engine cover after awhile. Took it off and might prolly go AMS or ECS next time round as they cover up the entire front. Sad though because I'm all for IE products.

I didn't even know AMS made an intake for our car? It looks pretty cool. Have you considered the Forge intake?