GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[FS] JB4, Cables, RS7 Spark Plugs (US)

phobos512

Ready to race!

Up for sale is a JB4 unit for VW and Audi vehicles. This not an upgraded JB1; it's a true JB4. This will work with the GRI, Golf R, Audi A3, S3, TT, TTS, etc. it is a "Group 1" unit but as you probably know the "groups" BMS uses are just for order/popularity tracking - all JB4s for VW/Audi are the same in the hardware/software.

Included is the JB4, all cabling, a USB data cable, a USB extension cable (allows you to put your device in the passenger seat area) and a set of 4 RS7 Beru (side firing) spark plugs. The total kit was installed for 2,646 miles.

The JB4 was $429; data cable was $35; extension was $10 and spark plugs were $57. I'd like to see $450 shipped (USPS Priority, insured).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pricej6361

Ready to race!

Up for sale is a JB4 unit for VW and Audi vehicles. This not an upgraded JB1; it's a true JB4. This will work with the GRI, Golf R, Audi A3, S3, TT, TTS, etc. it is a "Group 1" unit but as you probably know the "groups" BMS uses are just for order/popularity tracking - all JB4s for VW/Audi are the same in the hardware/software.

Included is the JB4, all cabling, a USB data cable, a USB extension cable (allows you to put your device in the passenger seat area) and a set of 4 RS7 Beru (side firing) spark plugs. The total kit was installed for 2,646 miles.

The JB4 was $429; data cable was $35; extension was $10 and spark plugs were $57. I'd like to see $450 shipped (USPS Priority, insured).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk