GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS near KC: Helix replicas, intake, dogbone, short shifter, monster mats, & more

Hotfart

Ready to race!
Recently traded a '16 GTI for a '17 GTI Sport, and have some stuff leftover from the old car. Some stuff is used with around 4K miles, other stuff is brand new. Prices are picked up in Lawrence, KS. Willing to negotiate a little, especially if buying more than one item and/or if you're picking it up in Lawrence. Figured I'd give you local guys a little head start before posting in the main FS forum, in order to avoid the hassle of shipping.

Monster Mats: Used for about 4K miles, in good condition. $25

OEM heavy duty trunk liner with 2 sets of CarGo blocks: Brand new and never used (swapped the old one into my new car). $30

***SOLD*** Autotech intake: Without drop-in filter. Used for around 4K miles. $130 ***SOLD***

***SOLD*** OEM Performance Pack badges: Bought from the local dealer, and obviously are unused. $35 ***SOLD***

***SOLD*** Helix R-replica headlights with black stripe and HID kit: Bought from One Perfect Dose, and upgraded the High beams to Osram Nightbreakers. No condensation, and in great condition. Used for around 4K miles. $325 picked up in Lawrence. ***SOLD***

***SOLD*** Black Forest dogbone insert: Version 2, brand new and never installed. Was one of the first to get the version 2's, but never installed it before trading the car. $25 ***SOLD***

***SOLD*** Boomba Racing short shift transmission adapter: Used for around 4K miles. $50 ***SOLD***

Attachments

• Monster Mats.jpg
    Monster Mats.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 392
  • Trunk Liner and CarGo Blocks.jpg
    Trunk Liner and CarGo Blocks.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:

Hotfart

Ready to race!
Price for mats, insert and bashes shipped to 77316?

For the insert, I can do $30 shipped. I have a tentative buyer for the badges, but will let you know if that doesn't work out tonight.

Unfortunately, the mats might be prohibitively expensive to ship. I can look into that, but it might be this weekend or early next week before I can get you a price...

Hotfart

Ready to race!
Just realized that shipping on the headlights is going to be more than anticipated. Adjusted the price down for local pickup. :cool:

Hotfart

Ready to race!
Everything is sold except for the Monster Mats, and the trunk liner with CarGo blocks. Lowered their prices to CHEAP! Come get them out of my house! :D