GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Venmo to Paypal?

defcon5

Ready to race!
I post for sale an item and someone pay me from Venmo. I do not know what this is but I dont see payment in paypal transaction list. Paypal owns venmo but I never heard of them. I want to honor buyer but I I can not send something for payment I do not receive. Anyone help or advise with venmo is appreciated.

rr1santos

Ready to race!
just like paypal its safe and secure..i use it all the time when out with friends and we pay the bill but don't have cash..we venmo the main person paying. lol

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Use paypal, not venmo. Venmo is for money transfer between two people who know and trust one another, not for secure transactions between strangers on the internet,

Rosaymaan

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all I'm the member who uses Venmo. Still awaiting item to be shipped. I've used both Venmo and PayPal for years - I find Venmo easier for quick payments. It's equally as secure as PayPal. However, like PayPal you can't recall the payment until the recipient either rejects or they contact customer service directly. @dephcon will Venmo suffice? Please tell me asap as I want to get this resolved - car is being delivered this week. Thanks!
to
Use

ami91sun

Ready to race!
Definitely use Paypal... someone can rescind a payment if you don't transfer the balance to your account quickly on Venmo. You could essentially send a part away, not get paid, and not have a case against the other person because the transaction isn't secured.