GOLFMKV

S2T dsg paddles group buy

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Running it over in the GTI forum due to heavier traffic:
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=37377

We should get to 25+ pricing, which makes it a hell of a deal.
The Group-Buy pricing for 10-24 participants is $195.95USD plus shipping
and the pricing for 25+ participants is $169.95USD plus shipping.
The Polished Anodized Finishes are an additional $40.00 USD.

Individual shipping costs are $12.95USD domestic and $45.00USD for
international orders

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Good news! the buy page is NOW LIVE!

http://www.s2tpp.com/GroupBuy.html

Get your orders in, and enjoy the paddles! First come first serve to get in-stock items.

We will be accepting Group-Buy Orders now and until January 19th, 2018.
Group-Buy Order will begin shipping on Monday, December 18th.

Please allow us 24 hours to send notification and confirm each Group-Buy
Order due to the volume of Orders we are currently receiving during this
busy Holiday season.

Please let me know if you purchase so I can make sure we hit our 25 number. Enjoy!

KO7

Ready to race!
I've let our local R club know about this group buy, so there should be a few orders from us as well. Thanks for putting this together!

slipperywhenwet

Go Kart Newbie
I'm SUPER late to the DSG party, but is there any interest in doing another S2T group buy? I would 100% be down to get some savings on some nice DSG paddles.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Or just go on aliexpress and save 90% on the identical parts minus a decal.

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
There are significantly cheaper (if not as nice) options now. You may be harder pressed to find a group buy big enough. My s2ts have been great though! The install is also SO MUCH EASIER than in my mk6... That one required airbag removal. This one takes 3 minutes.

slipperywhenwet

Go Kart Newbie
There are significantly cheaper (if not as nice) options now. You may be harder pressed to find a group buy big enough. My s2ts have been great though! The install is also SO MUCH EASIER than in my mk6... That one required airbag removal. This one takes 3 minutes.

Those are the B2, right? Those are exactly what I'm looking for. I was thinking of the silver anodized, to just brighten things up in the cabin a bit, but those black ones look so good!

slipperywhenwet

Go Kart Newbie
Or just go on aliexpress and save 90% on the identical parts minus a decal.

You're not wrong. I actually picked up some from Aliexpress, and they're not bad. For the money, honestly, they're great, but everything that I've seen and heard about the S2T paddles is that they are worth the money.

My other option is that I design a set and get them CNC'd.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
I honestly don't understand how the $250+ ones are better. It's an aluminum paddle. Either it installs correctly and functions properly, or it doesn't. The aliexpress ones fit and finish is perfect, the installation is solid and they work when tapping them.

But hey, it's only expensive if you can't afford it I suppose. Go nuts.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
I’ve just spotted these on aliexpress, not seen ones for the MK7 before that have this design, not sure if I like them or not!
£15.15 6% Off | Pair Car Steering Wheel Paddle Extend Shifter Metal Shift Gear Paddle Extension For VW GOLF 7 GTI R GTD GTE MK7 2014-2018
https://a.aliexpress.com/L8ngqMDPH

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Needs an extra zero added to the price so the - true - enthusiasts can buy them.