GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Iroz options?

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Ims 650 kit has no cat when using their DP. And their DP is mandatory. Otherwise I’d be all over this kit.

It's not mandatory, aftermarket ones from other companies just don't fit. You could make a custom one, that's my plan.

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
No cat on the DP might be a deal breaker for me though. I've had catless cars before and they just aren't enjoyable to be around unless they are track cars.

Right now I am looking to stay with 93 octane only. Can you still run 93 if it's tuned for e85?

They use flex fuel tuning so you can run 93 octane and if you really feel like going fast fill with E85 and the tune will adapt itself with no input from you.

Why don't you like catless? I love mine, barely louder than stock, I just kept the factory resonator and cat back.

Asfa

Passed Driver's Ed
some people have had a bolt go thru their ac condenser iirc, there was a thread on here about it
That was I think in a gti not in the R and more than likely was human mistake when they were installing it
Honestly I can’t see how a bolt can go trough the condenser , there was no bolts involved when I installed mine