GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone get or getting? the APR Roll-Control Springs?

hexdriver

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf R MT
Fwiw, those wheels aren't stock. Does he mention the size and offset?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

he says the tires were 235, duuno the offset, i thought he also said he was bottoming out, ive seen the pics of the mss springs that look like they bottom out also

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
he says the tires were 235, duuno the offset, i thought he also said he was bottoming out, ive seen the pics of the mss springs that look like they bottom out also

There was a problem with some MSS front springs with date stamp 2/17. New revised springs don't bottom out at all. The rears seem to be fine provided they are installed correctly:D

hexdriver

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf R MT
There was a problem with some MSS front springs with date stamp 2/17. New revised springs don't bottom out at all. The rears seem to be fine provided they are installed correctly:D

I would think the rears on the MSS would be more likely to bottom out due to the reduced spring travel, due to the spacer and initial windings on 2 sets of springs, just thoughts though would love to ride in a car with them if any one is near GA

The stock setup is pretty awesome if your on 19s and run 45psi, way more stiff in sport mode and a little more protection from potholes, the stock recommend 40 psi is too conservative

hexdriver

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf R MT
Figure 235/35 on a 19x8.5 et 45, means they're 11MM or so further out, right where the fender liner starts to slope in, not surprised it rubbed. He was also moving at a decent clip.

Yeah, he was moving! Still would bother me in such a nice ride