GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front bumper part

aifer

Hi all,
My wife broke my GTI MK7, 2014 front lower bumper - where the black lips are connected.
Where can I find the part number?
Any tips how to fix it?
Best,
Aifer

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Mk5Dom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2.0 TDI CRBC
I'd double check with your local VW Dealer but the part number should be 5G0 805 915.

Give them your VIN and they'll be able to tell you with no issues.

aifer

I'd double check with your local VW Dealer but the part number should be 5G0 805 915.

Give them your VIN and they'll be able to tell you with no issues.

Thanks but since it’s a GTI the lower bumper plate looks different (it has ‘connectors ‘ for the black lips)

Does anyone have the part manual for GTI MK7?

Mk5Dom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2.0 TDI CRBC
Take it off and find the part number or ring your Dealer and give them your VIN...

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
5GM805915A9B9

5GM 805 915 A 9B9

you need to take the bumper off un clip the damaged part and clip the new one on, easy. you could be able to do it without taking the bumper off but it will be easier if you do.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Ha, I broke one of mine off too. Popped it right out. I ordered one through the dealer got it in 2 days.

Mine fit loose afterwards, and to make sure it didn't fly off I put some Scotch Weld DP-100 on the tabs and held it there for about 5 minutes. Thankfully there are no signs of it happening...my one freebie.

I removed the wheel and fender liner, didn't have to remove anything off of the bumper.