GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

See this Film, unless you're squeamish

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Ending was too predictable. Otherwise, an OK thriller/horror with pretty scenery.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Watch "Moon." It's not scary, but it is a little creepy and claustrophobic.

Low budget effects used in moderation, but done very well.

Watched it, back in the day. Liked it a lot.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Ending was too predictable. Otherwise, an OK thriller/horror with pretty scenery.

You are an excellent Predictor. Usually I am too but missed this one completely. Really would have preferred to see it end with the critter munching on Jake as the capsule floats away into deep space, and the chick makes it back to Earth, because she was Hot...which is what I assume you meant by "pretty scenery" :D

Last edited:

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Think I will watch Moon again, just to check and see if anyone did anything stupid in it :D

I know for sure one of the actors in it was doing stupid things, hopefully off the set. Now that's a shame. I know we all liked that guy's work. Speaking for myself, I will have to learn to watch any older movies he was in by compartmentalizing the eh...newer knowledge I now have about him. And it may be a long time, if ever, that we see him in anything else, unless it was just recently completed.

Honestly was overrated. Just another run of the mill sci-fi movie to me. If the lady in the airlock was trying to save everyone, instead of trying to just keep the guy from opening the hatch. why not just launch yourself into space?